100 cups of our new favorite coffee

Since the baby was born (a month ago today!), I'm happy to say my desire for coffee has returned once again. :D During the last trimester of my pregnancy I had a mild second round of morning sickness and heartburn that eventually made me almost dislike coffee by the end. Much to my surprise, I couldn't drink more than a third to half of a cup at a time for the last few weeks.


We both only drink one cup in the morning, so the Keurig is still a favorite at our house because it's so easy! But since we mostly only shop at Sam's these days, our coffee options are somewhat limited. We've tried several varieties of Member's Mark, Starbucks, Member's Mark Donut Shop, and then recently we bought what might be our new favorite of all time- Newman's Own Organic Medium Roast:


We like the flavor- it's strong but not overpowering or bitter, and I don't know what "organic" means exactly when it comes to coffee (considering this one is brewed in plastic) but it could only be a good thing, right? :) Either way, it's always a relief to find out you purchased 100 cups of coffee you actually want to drink. :D